Just because you are bound to a wheelchair doesn't mean you can't do cool tricks. Follow along with this how-to video as Dr. Ernest W. Johnson, Professor Emeritus of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at The Ohio State University, instructs you on how to do a wheelie in a wheelchair. Wheelies are great for going up and down curbs. There are three steps do doing one, lean back, come forward and up. You can even do a 360 left or right wheelie once you master the basic technique.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades